Preferencial agreement with Crio-Cord for our customers.
- In Previsión Médica we care about your welfare and your family's, that's why we insure what's most important: health. We want to provide you with the best quality health, that’s why we inform you about the importance of keeping the umbilical cord stem cells from your children as wells as its therapeutic applications.
- Nowadays the transplant of umbilical cord blood stem cells is a treatment for more than 85 serious diseases (leukemia, lymphoma, neuroblastoma, thalassemia, etc.). More than 20,000 transplants have been made all over the world.
- There are more than 500 lines of research opening new therapeutic possibilities nowadays. The extraction of the umbilical cord blood is not dangerous at all for the mother or the baby because it is made once the baby is born. The preservation of the umbilical cord stem cells does not entail any kind of ethical conflict because if the umbilical cord is not kept for family use or donation, it’s a tissue bound to be wasted after the birth.
- In CRIO-CORD we are more than 35,000 families in Spain. And at our bank storage in the Netherlands (Belgium and Holland) we have exceeded 150,000 units. Our service provides the best quality and safety and recently it has been recognized by the European Union. Our laboratory has been selected within the VI Research Framework progamme. Our mission in this European project along with several Universities and Research Centres will be to define and standarize the protocols for the preservation of the umbilical cord blood stem cells.
CRIO-CORD special conditions for Previsión Médica customers:
- Up to 7% discounts of the final price.
Before we send you the collection kit and in order to check that you are insured with Previsión Médica and you can apply for these special conditions it is necessary that you send us a photocopy or a scanned copy of the PREVISIÓN MÉDICA customer card specifying your name and surname:
- Fax: 914 313 461
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want more information or get the contract started you can call our Customer Attention service on 902 430 640.
Just ask us